Bloomfield Hills, MI Boulevard Shoppes
Boulevard Shoppes is a large commercial retail complex in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan that uses one main utility water meter supplies the utilities to the building. The customer wanted to bill back the water costs to each tenant based on how much they individually consume. The request was for a remotely accessible, wireless sub-metering system to meter the water usage for each retail space.
Scope of Project
- 13 Next Century ¾” Polymer Cold Water Meters
- 12 Master Meter Multijet Bronze 1” Cold Water Meter with Pulse Output
- 1 Threaded Master Meter Bronze 2” Cold Water Meter with Pulse Output
- 26 Next Century Transceivers
- 1 Next Century Repeater with Transformer Power Supply Included
- Next Century Gateway Lite with Transformer Power Supply
- Onsite consultation, installation, commissioning services, and meter installation training
- Equipment Supplied November 2019
- Installation and Commissioning Completed January 2019
Submeter Solutions has completed more than 5 projects with this customer following this successful installation. Water meters were matched to specific water line requirements at each unit. The Next Century reading system features a user friendly web interface allowing property management easy access to tenants water usage.