Key West, Fl 540 Greene St
At every stage of the process, we strive to deliver unsurpassed customer service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Check out our example below of one project we are proud to share with you. For more information on our products & services, you can read about them here or contact us.
540 Greene Street uses one main utility water meter and electric meter supplies the utilities to the building. The customer wanted to bill back the water costs to each tenant based on how much they individually consume. The request was for a remotely accessible, wireless sub-metering system to meter the water and electric usage for each retail space.
Scope of Project
- 5 Master Meter Bronze Cold Water Meters with Pulse Output
- 2 Grid Gear Electric Meters
- 7 Inovonics TapWatch Single Meter Pulse Transmitters
- NoWire 2.0 with Receiver
- Onsite Consultation, Installation, Commissioning Services, and Meter Installation Training
- Equipment Supplied May 2019
- Installation and Commissioning Completed July 2019
System allowed for daily meter reads of electric and water at this property. Submeter Solutions has gone on to do 5 additional projects with this group.