Culver City, CA The Meadows
The Meadows in Culver City, CA uses one main utility gas meter to supply the utilities to the building. The customer wanted to bill back the gas utility costs to each tenant based on how much they individually consume. The request was for a remotely accessible, wireless sub-metering system to meter the gas usage for each apartment space.
Scope of Project
- 690 Itron Metris Gas Meter with Pulse Output and Live Temperature Correction
- 690 Tehama Single Pulse Display Transceiver
- 3 Tehama Diversity Repeaters Third Generation with Power Supply
- Tehama Standard Capacity DCAP
- Onsite consultation, installation, commissioning services, and meter installation training
- Equipment Supplied March 2019
- Installation and Commissioning Completed June 2019
This retrofit project on a large apartment community was incorporated as part of a larger remodeling project. Meters were installed on the rooftops. Per California requirements, the system included Tehama Display Transceivers installed inside each unit so that residents can view and monitor meter readings. Property is using gas meter data to bill residents for their actual gas usage.