Seattle, WA Blue Heron Condos
Replace an existing, old, failing sub-metering system with a new, state of the art, remotely accessible wireless metering system. The customer wanted to utilize their existing water sub-meters currently connected to the old system with one that is high quality, will last for many years, and is easy to use. The property has 30 owner units and retail spaces.
Scope of Project
- NoWire™ remote wireless reading system with remote cellular GSM connection
- Installed new wireless transmitters to existing operational pulse water meters
- Onsite consultation, installation, and commissioning services
- Monthly meter reading services
- Accomplished full resident water and sewer utility recovery
- Equipment supplied October 2013
- Installation and commissioning complete October 2013
Submeter Solutions has provided metering systems at a total of four PCC stores. Customer requested electric meters that can monitor and record hourly usage and hourly reads for gas and water meters. Submeter Solutions provided a metering solution that combined feature rich Dent Powerscout electric meters, water and gas meters sized uniquely for each meter point and an Obvius AcquiSuite data logger to collect data and upload to a web server. Water and gas meters were monitored wirelessly with a compatible NoWire wireless reading system. The customer is able to view and monitor different department utility usage to better manage store resources.