Seattle, WA Collins On Pine Apartments
At every stage of the process, we strive to deliver unsurpassed customer service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Check out our example below of one project we are proud to share with you. For more information on our products & services, you can read about them here or contact us.
One main utility water meter and natural gas meter supply the utilities to the building. The customer wanted to bill back the water, sewer, and gas utility costs to each tenant based on how much they individually consume. The request was for a remotely accessible, wireless sub-metering system to meter the water and gas usage for each apartment and first floor retail spaces.
Scope of Project
- Inovonics Tapwatch 3 remote wireless reading system with Ethernet connection
- 76, ¾” polymer water meters with wireless transmitters
- 76, 200,000 BTU small gas meters with wireless transmitters
- Onsite consultation, installation, meter installation training, and commissioning services
- Monthly meter reading and tenant billing services
- Accomplished full tenant water, sewer, and gas utility recovery
- Equipment supplied April 2013
- Installation and commissioning complete November 2013