*** please call 425-228-6831 for a quotation ***
Pre-wired Multiple Meter Unit holds
2 to 18 MMS-PKG, 120VAC mini-meters.
Meters are for 120VAC ONLY. They are often used to monitor single pole breakers (one hot wire.)
If you need to monitor double pole breakers that meters circuits with dryers or electric ranges (208 or 240VAC) then click here.
- Select 'Number of Meters' above.
- Download and fill out panel_schedule_single.xls (right mouse click and select 'Save Target As...')
- Send it to email@example.com. Please include your contact information and order number.
- Outdoor Enclosure and all solid core CTs included. Split core CTs available for additional cost.
- Pricing is for 100A or 200A solid core CTs. 400A CTs are available for additional cost.
- Pre-wired by IMS
- Pulser output on each meter included. 10 WH, 100WH per pulse.
- Counters for each meter installed in enclosure door.
- 10 year warranty. Unlimited telephone/e-mail technical support.
- Maintains reading in the event of power failure. Cumulative read ings from multiple loads.
- Revenue grade accuracy with solid core current transformers.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI C12.1 code for electricity metering.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Compatible with Hardwired Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) or wireless AMR, including Inovonics, Hexagram, Speedread and Radiopath.
- Certified to California Division of Measurement Standards.
Click here for Mini-meter Datasheet
Click here for MMU Datasheet
INTEGRATED METERING SYSTEMS (IMS) has been manufacturing 1-phase, 2-phase, and 3-phase electric submeters since 1989 for apartment buildings, shopping centers, hospitals, universities, office buildings, industrial applications, marinas, campgrounds, alternative energy and other electric metering applications.