1 or 2 Phase, 3 Wire, 120/208/240VAC, kWH Submeter with Indoor recessed flush mount enclosure
Price includes 2 solid core CTs.
Current Transformer (CT) Options:
Leviton recommends Solid Core CTs for revenue grade billing. This meter requires (2) Current Transformers (CT). Choose one of the following from the options listed above:
- 200 AMP Solid Core CT -0.72" Inside Diameter (Click Here for more information about this CT)
- 200 AMP Split Core CT -.94"x.94"(Click Here for more information about this CT)
You may meter multiple circuits with this meter. See the Measuring Multiple Circuits document.
Meter is for 120/208/240V. It is often used to monitor a breaker panel or double pole breaker (2 hot wires) that meters circuits that have dryers or electric ranges (208 or 240V)
- 10 Year warranty. Unlimited telephone/e-mail technical support.
- US and Canadian UL approvals.
- Virginia, Maryland, and California Weights and Measures approved.
- California Go Solar approved meter.
- Superior billing accuracy as IMS meters meet or exceed ANSI C12.1 code requirements.
- 100 and 200Amp maximum current using solid core or split core CTs.
- Pulser output included. 1 kWH per pulse. n
- LCD display of kWH on unit. Indoor flush mount enclosure may be recessed in as small as a 2x4 stud wall.
- Maintains reading in the event of power failure. Cumulative readings from multiple loads.
- Compatible with Hardwired Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) or wireless AMR, including Inovonics, Hexagram, Cereniti and Radiopath / Stark Wireless
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for User Manual and Specs
Leviton (Formally Integrated Metering Systems - IMS) has been manufacturing 1-phase, 2-phase, and 3-phase electric sub-meters since 1989 for apartment buildings, shopping centers, hospitals, universities, office buildings, industrial applications, marinas, campgrounds, alternative energy and other electric metering applications.
Click here for Remote Reading Options