Meter Includes Contact Head Register and Pulse Output. Includes 2" NPT Oval Low Lead Bronze Flanged Connection Set. Includes Built in Digital Pulse Contact Head USG Register and Reed Switch - 10 Gal. Pulse.
Benefits & Features:
- High Accuracy on Low Flow (1.5GPM on 1-1/2"MJ).
- Modular Register Design Allows for Easy Upgrades to Future Read Technologies.
- Meets ALL Applicable AWWA Standards; Optional NSF Certification.
- Tamper Detection and Prevention.
- Precision Engineered Flow Components For Smooth Operation and Sustained Accuracy Under Tough Conditions.
- Includes Reed Switch with 3 foot cable.
- With Optional 3G Integrated Register.
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for Installation Guide
Available in bolt-flange or threaded designs, our 1-1/2" and 2" multi-jet meters are a great choice for a wide range of applications. With accuracy that extends into the lower flows that a turbine can't handle, compact size and multi-jet performance, they are hard to beat. Modular Register design means easy upgrades to newer reading technologies, without the cost of changing out the whole meter. Download the data sheet to see the specs for yourself.
Our meters are designed with the future in mind as well. Choose from the many optional devices and you can create a modular reading system that has no equal. Remote Read? We can handle that. Wireless? We make it almost too easy. These meters are ready to work for you.
These meters are compatible with a Reading System (sold seperately)