Princeton, TX Aurora Garden RV Park
At every stage of the process, we strive to deliver unsurpassed customer service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Check out our example below of one project we are proud to share with you. For more information on our products & services, you can read about them here or contact us.
Aurora Garden RV Park in Princeton, TX uses one main utility electric meter to supply the utilities to the park. The customer wanted to bill back the electric utility costs to each tenant based on how much they individually consume. The request was for a remotely accessible, wireless sub-metering system to meter the electric usage for each RV space.
Scope of Project
- 30 Tehama Max Range MDT Transceiver with Single Pulse Meter Input
- 30 Three wire Grid Gear Electric Meters
- Tehama Extended Range Low Capacity DCAP
- Onsite consultation, installation, commissioning services, and meter installation training
- Equipment Supplied July 2019
- Installation and Commissioning Completed September 2019
Using Tehama’s Max Range reading system meant that no repeaters were required for this RV Park. Grid Gear electric meters allowed installation to be performed by property personnel. System now provides kWh consumption totals for each unit allowing the property to bill each tenant for their actual usage.