Seattle, WA PCC Community Markets
At every stage of the process, we strive to deliver unsurpassed customer service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Check out our example below of one project we are proud to share with you. For more information on our products & services, you can read about them here or contact us.
PCC Community’s uses one main utility water meter, electric meter and natural gas meter supply the utilities to the building. The customer wanted to track water, gas & electric to each part of the building. The request was for a remotely accessible, wireless sub-metering system to meter the water, gas & electric usage for each part of the building which included departments, sinks, furnaces, lights and more.
Scope of Project
- 7 Next Century Polymer ¾” Cold Water Meters
- 2 Master Meter Multijet Bronze 1” Cold Water Meters with Pulse Output
- 2 Threaded Master Meter Bronze 1.5” Cold Water Meters with Pulse Output
- 2 Threaded Master Meter Bronze 2” Cold Water Meters with Pulse Output
- 2 Itron 400A Gas Meters with Live Temperature Correction
- 1,500 CFH Norgas NDM Rotary Gas Meter
- 1 PowerScout PS 48 HD
- NoWire with Receiver
- 15 Inovonics TapWatch Single Meter Pulse Transmitters
- Inovonics TapWatch Single High Power Indoor Repeater with Power Supply
- Onsite Consultation, Installation, Commissioning Services, and Meter Installation Training
- Equipment Supplied July 2019
- Installation and Commissioning Completed September 2019
Submeter Solutions has provided metering systems at a total of four PCC stores. Customer requested electric meters that can monitor and record hourly usage and hourly reads for gas and water meters. Submeter Solutions provided a metering solution that combined feature rich Dent Powerscout electric meters, water and gas meters sized uniquely for each meter point and an Obvius AcquiSuite data logger to collect data and upload to a web server. Water and gas meters were monitored wirelessly with a compatible NoWire wireless reading system. The customer is able to view and monitor different department utility usage to better manage store resources.