Providence, RI Greystone Lofts (Lofts 125)
Greystone Lofts located in Providence, RI uses one main utility natural gas meter to supply the utilities to the building. The customer had existing gas meters and wanted to read them remotely to bill back the gas utility costs to each tenant based on how much they individually consume. The request was for a remotely accessible, wireless sub-metering system to meter gas usage for each apartment unit.
Scope of Project
- 150 BK-G4 Gas Meters
- Next Century Wireless Reading System
- Onsite Consultation, Installation, Commissioning Services, and Meter Installation Training
- Monthly Tenant Billing Services
- Equipment Supplied December 2016
- Installation and Commissioning Completed February 2017
Retrofit project to add gas meters to this 150 unit apartment. Gas meters were paired with a Next Century wireless meter reading system for superior performance and ease of installation. Property uses Submeter Solution’s monthly utility billing services to bill residents for their gas usage each month.