Kapolei, HI Kukuna
Submeter Solutions provides comprehensive utility cost recovery programs for multi-unit properties. This includes electric, gas and water. We can deliver a full solution including system design, equipment, installation and billing services. At every stage of the process we deliver unsurpassed customer service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
One main utility water meter supplies water to the community. Customer wanted to recover the water and sewer utility costs used by each resident as well as how much is used for irrigation for sewer deduct. The request was for a remotely accessible, wireless sub-metering system to meter the water usage at each home and 3 irrigation lines for the new Kukuna at Mehana Housing Community.
Scope of Project
- Cereniti Datasense remote wireless reading system with remote cellular GSM connection
- 76, ¾” bronze water meters with wireless transmitters
- Onsite consultation, installation training, and commissioning services
- Monthly meter reading and bill calculation services
- Accomplished full water and sewer utility recovery
- Equipment supplied November 2013
- Installation complete December 2013
Submeter Solutions has provided metering systems at a total of four PCC stores. Customer requested electric meters that can monitor and record hourly usage and hourly reads for gas and water meters. Submeter Solutions provided a metering solution that combined feature rich Dent Powerscout electric meters, water and gas meters sized uniquely for each meter point and an Obvius AcquiSuite data logger to collect data and upload to a web server. Water and gas meters were monitored wirelessly with a compatible NoWire wireless reading system. The customer is able to view and monitor different department utility usage to better manage store resources.