NoWire: Wireless Input Point Solution
NoWire provides display of up to 32 meters wirelessly and 4 meters connected directly. 4 optically isolated pulse outputs can follow any of the pulse inputs from the wireless or wired meters.
- Local meter display for 32 wireless and 4 wired meter pulse inputs. Transmitters and meters sold separately.
- 4 optically isolated pulse outputs that follow any of the meter pulse inputs.
- Uses Inovonics™ Echostream wireless technology. Inovonics™ is the leader in the wireless submetering industry and is installed in over 2 million units across the US.
- No software required. 100% configurable via the onboard pushbuttons and passcode protected menus.
- Use the EN1501 pulse transmitter (one required for each meter) as well as other Inovonics™ transmitters for 4-20mA, 0-10V, temerature, humidity, etc. Transmitters sold separately.
- Built in Inovonics™ receiver.
- Add EN5040 repeaters for extending range. Typical 3 or 4 story buildings of up to 15 or 20 units does not require a repeater.
- Backlit 2x16 LCD display for great visibility.
- NEMA4X outdoor rating. Small size: 6.7"x4.8"x2.2".
- Wall transformer power supply included.
Remote Access via Ethernet:
The WebConnect™ modem (included) automatically pushes your meter readings and status up to the web to be displayed, graphed, and downloaded via the MeterData™ website. MeterData™ provides the following features:
- Password protected account for accessing multiple NoWire systems.
- Saves daily history all your meter readings including meter/transmitter status such as Battery Low, Leak, and Transmitter Inactive alarms.
- Date range selectable consumption display, graphs, and .csv downloads.
- Individual meter date range selectable daily readings/consumption display, graphs, and Excel .csv downloads.
- The WebConnect™ modem is installed and setup at our office with the NoWire unit.
- No monthly charge.
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for Installation Manual
Click here for WebConnect™ Ethernet Installation Instructions (pre-installed by Submeter Solutions)